AAI Apprentice Recruitment 2020-21
Post Of Name :-
1. Electrical Engineering
2. Civil Engineering
3. Electronic Engineering
4. Computer Science / Information Technology Engineering
5. Electronics and Communication Engineering
6. Mechanical Engineering
7. Fitter (ITI)
8. Mechanic (Automotive) ITI
9. Draftsman (Civil)
Information :- Airports Authority Of India, North Eastern Region (AAI) has Published a Recruitment Notification of Apprentice. All Complete Information about Application Process, Important Dates, Selection Process, exam pattern, Application Fees, Age Limit, Admit Card, Eligibility, No. of Vacancies, Pay Scale and Important Link Here. We Also Mention that “Who Can Apply” This Feature Ensure that you are Eligible or Not. Subscribe Our Website For Every Day getting Latest Free Sarkari (Government) Jobs Alert. If U have any Doubt about this Vacancy, You Can ask anything through the (F) Comment From Below or You Can also Submit Contact Form.
Organisation : Airports Authority Of India (AAI)
Start Date for Application Apply Online : 09/Dec/2020
Last Date for Apply Online : 31/Dec/2020
General / Other State : Rs. 0/- (Nill)
SC / ST / OBC : Rs. 0/- (Nill)
For All Candidates : No Fees
Minimum Age : 18 Years
Maximum Age : 26 Years
Apply Mode : Online
Vacancy Details Total : 180 Post
Salary : Rs. 9,000 to 15,000
Selection Process :-
○ Document Verification
Job Location : Airports Authority Of India
Who Can Apply : All India Candidate
Education Qualification / Eligibility :-
○ Candidates Should have passed ITI, Diploma and Degree in relevant discipline from Recognized University or Institute.
For more information – Please Visit the Official Notification link is given below.
How to Apply Form
1. Candidates must Read the official Notification Carefully from the official Website.
2. If This is an Online Vacancies, Click on The Link Below or Visit the Official Website.
3. Kindly Check and Collect the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
4. Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment From – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
5. Do Not Forget to Upload the Correct Photograph and Signature (Read Earlier Instruction).
6. If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submitted. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
7. Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
8. If You are Still Facing Any Problem Comment on Post Given Below.
Apply Online : Click Here
Download Notification : Click Here 1 | Click Here 2
Official Website : Click Here
We Hope You Like This Alert If U like This Post To Please don’t Forget to Share on Social Media.