Army JAG Entry 30th Course Recruitment 2022: Eligibility – Age Limit – Salary Per Month – How To Apply – Last Date for Application – Full Notification. Indian Army has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of Indian Army JAG 30th Entry Scheme (April 2023) Short Service Commission (NT) Course for Law Graduates (Men and Women). Candidates eligible under their criteria are invited to apply online form. Candidates who are interested in Army JAG 30th Course and have completed all the educational eligibility criteria can read the full notification here before applying online.
Army JAG Entry 30th Course Recruitment 202
Information: Are you willing to get Jobs in Indian Army? Are you searching for a reliable source of Sarkari Jobs in Lieutenant (Law Officer)? Do you want to become a part of Indian Army– then your search ends here, On this page by GetSarkariNokari.com.
• Candidates who are waiting for Indian Army JAG 30th Online Form 2022. Good news for them because of Army JAG Entry 30th Course Recruitment 202 Notification Released. Candidates who want to apply for this job read all details. Carefully read how to apply for Indian Army JAG 30th Online Form 2022 and become a Lieutenant (Law Officer). Easy, flexible job criteria and requirements. Indian Army Job Apply now.
• All Complete Information about Organisation, Important Dates, Application Fees, Age limit, Apply Mode, Selection Process, Eligibility Criteria, How to Apply the Form, and Important Link Here. We Also Mention that “Who Can Apply” This Feature Ensures that you are eligible or Not. Subscribe to Our Website GetsarkariNokari For Every Day to get the Latest free Job Alert.
If you have any doubts about the Indian Army JAG Entry Scheme 30th Course (April 2023), you can ask anything through the (F) Comment Form Below or Submit Contact Form.
Indian Army JAG 30th Men and Women Entry Apply Online 2022
• Here is the best opportunity to make a career in the Indian Army. So without wasting time, click the link below and secure your seat. This online application invites people who are eligible to their criteria to get jobs in Indian Army and earn a good amount of money.
Name Of the Post:-
- Lieutenant (Law Officer)
Age Limit for Army JAG Entry 30th Course Recruitment 2022
Age is one of the most important factors to consider when applying online. Indian Army provides an opportunity for all age groups. The Age Limit is described as follow:
• According to the Official Notification for Indian Army JAG 30 Recruitment 2022, the age limit for candidates to apply is up to 21-27 years (As on 01-January-2023) Born not earlier than 02 Jan 1996 and not later than 01 Jan 2002; both dates inclusive.
Application Fee- Army JAG Entry 30th Course Recruitment 2022
Here is the detail of how to submit an application for the Indian Army JAG 30 Recruitment 2022. All the candidates will be happy to see that they have to pay the following charges to apply for this job.
• Candidates should pay application fees for All Candidates- (No Fee).
Indian Army JAG Entry Scheme 30th Course (April 2023) Details
|Total Vacancy Post||7 (Men-5, Women-2)|
|Salary||Rs. 56100 – 177500/- (Level 10)|
|Qualification||LLB (Law Graduate)|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Job Category||Sarkari Naukri|
|Who Can Apply||All India Candidate|
(Both Male & Female)
|Start Date for Apply Online||24-August-2022|
|Last Date for Apply Online||22-September-2022|
|Course Start Date||April 2023|
Education Qualification for Army JAG Entry 30th Course Recruitment 2022
To apply for Indian Army Jobs, you must have the following educational background.
- Candidates Should have a Bachelor Degree in Law LLB with Minimum 55% Marks, registration in Bar Council or equivalent from a Recognized Board/ University or Institute.
For more details – Kindly Read the Official Notification link given below.
- Shortlisting of Application
- SSB Interview
- Medical Exam
- Height – 157.5 cms(Male), 152 cm(Female)
- Weight – 42 Kg (Female)
How to Apply for Army JAG Entry 30th Course Recruitment 202
- Candidates applying for Indian Army JAG Entry 30th Course Recruitment 2022 must register online on the Official Website and submit their application before the last date.
- Candidates must Read the official Notification Carefully from the official Website.
- If This is an Online Vacancy, Click on The Link Below or Visit the Official Website.
- Kindly Check and Collect All Documents – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment From – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Do Not Forget to Upload the Correct Photograph and Signature (Read Earlier Instruction).
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submitted. If You Have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
- If You are Still Facing Any problems Comment on Post Given Below.
- for more details, candidates are requested to refer to the Official Notification.
Apply Online: Click Here
Official Notification PDF: Click Here
Official Website: Click Here
Sarkari Naukri Bumper Latest Vacancy: Click Here
Frequently Asked Questions – (FAQs)
Q, When will Army JAG Entry 30th Course Recruitment 2022 be Started?
Q, What is the Last Date for Army JAG Entry 30th Course Recruitment 2022?
Q, What is the Age Limit for JAG Entry Scheme 30th Course April 2023?
Ans, Age Limit is 21-27 years (As on 01-January-2023) Born not earlier than 02 Jan 1996 and not later than 01 Jan 2002; both dates inclusive.
Final words – We Hope you Like Army JAG Entry 30th Course Recruitment 202 Alert. If you like JAG Entry Scheme 30th Course April 2023 Post To, Please do not forget to share it on Social Media. I hope this article is helpful for you.
Friends, allow me to finish my writing here. If there is any error, forgive the human mistake and if there is any suggestion, please give us a proper place in our article and ask if there is any question.
Since then, there has been a shortage of www.getsarkarinokri.com between the two. It would help if you took advantage of them under the private job, government job, syllabus, and Government scheme. Have a nice day.