BARC Recruitment 2020
Post Of Name :- Stipendiary Trainees –
Stipendiary Trainee Category-1 (Group B) and
Stipendiary Trainee Category-2 (Group C)
Information : Bharat Atomic Research Centre (BARC), under the Dept. of Atomic Energy (DAF), Govt. of India, has invited Online applications from eligible and interested India nationals for filling One fifty-Six (156) vacancies to the Post of Stipendiary Trainees-Stipendiary Trainee Category-1 (Group B) and Stipendiary Trainee Category-2 through direct selection to be Posted at BARC Training units, India on a full time basis. The Online application-cum-registration Process towards the same starts from 15 December 2020 onwards and Closes on 31 January 2021. All Complete Information about Application Process, Important Dates, Selection Process, exam pattern, Application Fees, Age Limit, Admit Card, Eligibility, No. of Vacancies, Pay Scale and Important Link Here.
We Also Mention that “Who Can Apply” This Feature Ensure that you are Eligible or Not. Subscribe Our Website For Every Day getting Latest Free (Government) Jobs Alert. If U have any Doubt about this Vacancy, You Can ask anything through the (F) Comment From Below or You Can also Submit Contact Form.
Organisation : Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC)
Start Date for Application Apply Online : 15/Dec/2020
Last Date for Apply Online : 31/Jan/2021
(Category 1) : Rs. 150/-
(Category 2) : Rs. 100/-
Payment Method – Credit, Debit Card, and Net Banking.
For (Category 1) : 18 to 22 Years.
For (Category 2) : 18 to 24 Years
○ 24 Years (Category 2) respectively as on 31 January 2021 with a relaxation (upper age limit) up to 5 Years (SC/ST) and 3 Years (OBC Candidates) as specified in the BARC Recruitment Notification.
Apply Mode : Online
Vacancy Details Total : 156 Post
|Post Of Name||No. Of Vacancies|
|Stipendiary Trainee category-2 (Group C)||106|
|Stipendiary Trainee category-1 (Group B)||50|
Salary : Rs. 10,500/- to Rs. 18,000/- per month as per Post.
Selection Process :-
1. Written Examination
2. Preliminary Test
3. Advanced Test
4. Skills Test – as applicable & Interview.
Job Location : Tarapur and Kalpakkam
Who Can Apply : All India Candidate
Education Qualification / Eligibility :-
○ Candidates Should have Passed H.Sc in Science Streams (with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics) : SSC with Science and Mathematics with minimum 60% marks : Diploma in Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical, Civil and Electronics engineering discipline : M.Sc in Chemistry from a Recognized University / Institute as details in the BARC Recruitment 2020 Notification.
How to Apply Form
1. Candidates applying for BARC Stipendiary Trainee jobs through BARC Recruitment 2020 must register Online on the Official Website from 15 December 2020 onwards and Submit their applications on or before 31 January 2021.
2. Candidates must Read the official Notification Carefully from the official Website.
3. If This is an Online Vacancies, Click on The Link Below or Visit the Official Website.
4. Kindly Check and Collect the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
5. Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment From – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
6. Do Not Forget to Upload the Correct Photograph and Signature (Read Earlier Instruction).
7. If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submitted. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
8. Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
9. If You are Still Facing Any Problem Comment on Post Given Below.
Apply Online : Register Online
Download Notification : Click Here
Official Website : Click Here
We Hope You Like This Alert If U like This Post To Please don’t Forget to Share on Social Media.