BECIL Recruitment 2020
Post Of Name :-
○ Non-Faculty Group ‘C’ and Group ‘B’ Posts
Information : Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (AIIMS Bhopal) (BECIL) has Published Recruitment notification of Non-Faculty (Group B & C). All Complete Information about Application Process, Important Dates, Selection Process, exam pattern, Application Fees, Age Limit, Admit Card, Eligibility, No. of Vacancies, Pay Scale and Important Link Here. We Also Mention that “Who Can Apply” This Feature Ensure that you are Eligible or Not. Subscribe Our Website For Every Day getting Latest Free Sarkari (Government) Jobs Alert. If U have any Doubt about this Vacancy, You Can ask anything through the (F) Comment From Below or You Can also Submit Contact Form.
Organisation : Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL)
Start Date for Application Apply Online : Already Started
Last Date for Apply Online : 26/Dec/2020
General / OBC : Rs. 830/-
SC / ST / PH : Rs. 600/-
Payment Method – Credit, Debit Card, and Net Banking.
Minimum Age : 18 Years
Maximum Age : 40 Years
Apply Mode : Online
Vacancy Details Total : 727 Post
Salary : Rs. 19,000/- to 35,4000/-
Selection Process :- Written Test / Interview
Job Location : Bhopal / Madhya Pradesh
Who Can Apply : All India Candidate
Education Qualification / Eligibility :-
○ Candidates applying for Non-Faculty Posts through BECIL AIIMS Bhopal Recruitment 2020 must have Passed Class 10 / Matriculation or equivalent : Class 10 with ITI in relevant trade : Class 12 / Intermediate or equivalent : B.Sc / M.Sc in relevant discipline : Bachelor’s Degree : Degree / Diploma in concerned discipline : B.E / B.Tech / MCA in relevant subject from a Recognized Board / University / Institute with at relevant year’s of experience in concerned area as mentioned in the BECIL Recruitment 2020 Notification.
How to Apply Form
1. Candidates applying for Non-Faculty Posts through BECIL AIIMS Bhopal Recruitment 2020 must register Online on the Official BECIL AIIMS Bhopal Window, and Submit their application on or before 26 December 2020 – 11:59 pm.
2. Candidates must Read the official Notification Carefully from the official Website.
3. If This is an Online Vacancies, Click on The Link Below or Visit the Official Website.
4. Kindly Check and Collect the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
5. Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment From – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
6. Do Not Forget to Upload the Correct Photograph and Signature (Read Earlier Instruction).
7. If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submitted. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
8. Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
9. If You are Still Facing Any Problem Comment on Post Given Below.
Apply Online : Click Here
Download Notification : Click Here
Official Website : Click Here
We Hope You Like This Alert If U like This Post To Please don’t Forget to Share on Social Media.