BHEL Recruitment 2020
Post Of Name :- Young Professionals
Information : Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited, (BHEL) Released a new Notification of Young Professionals and Invited Online Application. All Complete Information about Application Process, Important Dates, Selection Process, exam pattern, Application Fees, Age Limit, Admit Card, Eligibility, No. of Vacancies, Pay Scale and Important Link Here. We Also Mention that “Who Can Apply” This Feature Ensure that you are Eligible or Not. Subscribe Our Website For Every Day getting Latest Free Sarkari (Government) Jobs Alert. If U have any Doubt about this Vacancy, You Can ask anything through the (F) Comment From Below or You Can also Submit Contact Form.
Organisation : Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited (BHEL).
Start Date for Application Apply Online : Already Started
Last Date for Apply Online : 31/Dec/2020
○ 30 Years – as on 1st of December 2020
Apply Mode : Online
Vacancy Details Total : 07 Post
Salary : Rs. 80,000 Per month
Selection Process :-
○ Shortlisting / Interview
Job Location : New Delhi
Who Can Apply : All India Candidate
Education Qualification / Eligibility :-
○ Candidates applying for BHEL Young Professionals Posts through BHEL Recruitment 2020 must Possess Post Graduate / Diploma in Management : PG Degree / Diploma in Management, with Specialization in Finance / HR from a Recognized University / Institute with minimum two-years’ experience in relevant domain as specified in the BHEL Recruitment 2020 Notification.
How to Apply Form
1. Candidates applying for BHEL Young Professionals through BHEL Recruitment 2020 must register Online on the Official Website and Submit their application on or before 31 December 2020 – 5:00 pm.
2. Candidates must Read the official Notification Carefully from the official Website.
3. If This is an Online Vacancies, Click on The Link Below or Visit the Official Website.
4. Kindly Check and Collect the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
5. Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment From – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
6. Do Not Forget to Upload the Correct Photograph and Signature (Read Earlier Instruction).
7. If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submitted. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
8. Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
9. If You are Still Facing Any Problem Comment on Post Given Below.
Apply Online : Click Here
Download Notification : Click Here
We Hope You Like This Alert If U like This Post To Please don’t Forget to Share on Social Media.