CTET 2022 Notification:- Central Teacher Eligibility Test has released a new notification for the CTET exam this December. Candidates eligible under their criteria are invited to apply online form. Candidates who are interested in the CTET Primary Level Class 01 to 05 and Junior Level Class 06 to 08 exams and have completed all the eligibility conditions must read the full notification here before applying online.
CTET 2022 Notification Short Details
There is good news for everyone interested in applying for the Central Teacher Eligibility Test CTET December 2022. CTET 2022 Notification has finally been published. Other Details of the Organisation, Important Dates, Application Fees, Age limit, Salary, Apply Mode, Selection Process, Eligibility Criteria, How to Apply the Form, and Important Link Here. We Also Mention that the “Who Can Apply” Feature Ensures that you are eligible or Not. Subscribe to Our Website GetsarkariNokari For Every Day to get the Latest free Job Alert.
CTET 2022 Notification Online Form
Here is an excellent opportunity to make a career in the CBSE. So without wasting time, click the link below and secure your seat. This online application invites people who are eligible to their criteria to get a CTET Exam online form and an opportunity for the test this December.
- CBSE CTET December 2022 Exam – Short Notice.
Top 3 Jobs for Students Today
CTET 2022 Notification: Age Limit
- Minimum: 17 Years old
CTET 2022 Notification: Application Fee
- For Single Paper :
- General / OBC / EWS: 1000/-
- SC / ST / PH: 500/-
- For Both Paper Primary / Junior :
- General / OBC / EWS: 1200/-
- SC / ST / PH: 600/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, or E Challan
CTET 2022 Notification: Primary Level Eligibility Details
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in the final year of a 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education OR
- Senior Secondary (or it’s equivalent) with at least 45% marks and passed or appearing in the final year of 2- a year Diploma in Elementary Education as per NCTE 2002 Norms OR
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in the final year of 4- a year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed) OR
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in the final year of 2- a year Diploma in Education (Special Education) OR
- Graduation with 50% Marks and 1 Year B.Ed Examination OR
- Graduation and passed or appeared in the final year of a two-year Diploma in Elementary Education
CTET 2022 Notification: Junior Level Eligibility Details
- Bachelor’s Degree and passed or appearing in the final year of a 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known). OR
- Graduation with at least 50% marks and passing or appearing in 1-year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed). OR
- Graduation with at least 45% marks and passed or appearing in 1-year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed), in accordance with the NCTE Norms OR
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in the final year of 4- a year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed). OR
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in the final year of 4- year B.A/B.Sc.Ed or B.A.Ed/B.Sc.Ed. OR
- Graduation with at least 50% marks and passing or appearing in 1-year B.Ed. / (B.Ed Special Education)
How to Apply For CTET 2022 Notification Online Form
- Central Board of Secondary Education CBSE Released the Central Teacher Eligibility Test CTET Paper I to V & VI to VIII 2022. Candidate Can Apply Dates Will be Updated Soon.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Teacher Eligibility Test Application Form in Central TET CTET Exam Latest Online Form 2022.
- Kindly Check and Collect the All Documents – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, and Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before submitting, the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You Have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
- Application Start: 31/10/2022
- Last Date for Application: 24/11/2022
- Last Date Fee Payment: 25/11/2022
- Exam Date CBT: December 2022
- Admit Card Available: Before Exam
- Answer Key Available: After Exam
- Result Declared: Notified Soon
|Apply Online||Link Activate Soon|
|Download Short Notice Dt. 20/10/2022||Click Here|
|CTET Official Website||Click Here|
|Sakari Naukri Bumper Vacancy||Click Here|
|Trending Jobs||Click Here|
If you have any doubts about CTET Exam this December 2022, you can ask anything through the (F) Comment Form Below or Submit Contact Form.
Frequently Asked Questions – (FAQs)
Q, What is the selection process for CTET Exam in December 2022?
1. Including fulfilling the eligibility requirements,
2. Filling out the application form
3. Downloading the admit card
4. Taking the exam
5. Checking the result and downloading the mark sheet as well as downloading the eligibility certificate.
Q, From what date will the online registration start for CTET Exam in December 2022?
Ans. 31st October 2022.
Q, When is the last date of online registration for the CTET Exam in December 2022?
Ans. 24th November 2022.
Q, How can I get the CBSE CTET Exam December 2022 syllabus?
Ans. To get the syllabus, Click Here (Hindi)
Final Verdict – We Hope you Like CTET 2022 Notification post Alert. If you like This Post To, Please do not forget to share it on Social Media. I hope this article is helpful to you.
Friends, allow me to finish my writing here. If there is any error, forgive the human mistake and if there is any suggestion, please give us a proper place in our article and ask if there is any question.