Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO)
Post of Name :
1. Graduate Apprentice
2. Diploma Apprentice
3. ITI Apprentice
4. 10+2 Apprentice
Information :- Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO), Naval Materials Research Laboratory (NMRL), has Released new Notification for Apprenticeship job Vacancies. You will Find Complete Information about Application Process, Important Dates, Selection Process, exam pattern, Application Fees, Age Limit, Admit Card, Eligibility, No. of Vacancies, Pay Scale and Important Link Here. We Also Mention that “Who Can Apply” This Feature Ensure that you are Eligible or Not. Subscribe Our Website For Every Day getting Latest Free Sarkari (Government) Jobs Alert. If U have any Doubt about this Vacancy, You Can ask anything through the Comment From Below or You Can also Submit Contact Form.
Organisation : Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO), (NMRL)
Start Date for Apply Online : Already Started
Last Date for Apply Online : 04/Dec/2020
General / Other State : Rs. 0/- (Nill)
SC / ST / OBC : Rs. 0/- (Nill)
For All Candidates : No Fees
Minimum Age : 28 Years
Age Relaxation is applicable as per Rules.
Apply Mode : Online by E-mail
Vacancy Details Total : 30 Post
Selection Process : No Interview Will be held due to ongoing pandemic.
DRDO NMRL Apprentice Stipend : Rs. 7000/- to Rs. 9000/-
Who Can Apply : All India Candidate
Education Qualification / Eligibility :-
Graduate Apprentice :
○ B.Sc in Chemistry & BA / B.Com, Any Subject With Computer 049000 Knowledge
Diploma Apprentice :
○ Diploma in Mechanical, Electronics, Computer Science, Paint Technology
ITI Apprentice :
○ ITI in Pump Operator, Fitter, Electrician, Laboratory, Assistant, Welder, Office Assistant – Computer Operator.
10+2 Apprentice :
○ 10+2, Any Subject with Computer Knowledge
For more information – Please Visit the Official Notification. The Notification Link is given below.
How to Apply Form
1. Application Form can be download From the Website Www.drdo.gov.in Candidates are required to send scanned copies of their application along with desired documents / certificates in PDF format through e-mail only to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Candidates must Read the official Notification Carefully from the official Website.
3. If This is an Online Vacancies, Click on The Link Below or Visit the Official Website.
4. Now Register Yourself Filling All Your Details Like Personal Details, Education and Fee.
5. Do Not Forget to Upload the Correct Photograph and Signature.
6. If This is an Offline Vacancy, then fill the Form Carefully and attached Your all Documents.
7. Now Send it to Address Given From Normal or Speed Post.
8. Now Keep Your Eyes on this Website For Updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
9. If You are Facing Any Problem Comment on Post Given Below.
Apply Online : Click Here
Download Notification : Click Here
Official Website : Click Here
We Hope You Like This Alert If U like This Post To Please don’t Forget to Share on Social Media.