Exim Bank Recruitment for 60 (Management Trainee) Posts
Name Of Post : Management Trainees (MT)
Information : Exim Bank (Exim Bank) has Published a recruitment of Management Trainee. All Complete Information about Application Process, Important Dates, Selection Process, exam pattern, Application Fees, Age Limit, Admit Card, Eligibility, No. of Vacancies, Pay Scale and Important Link Here. We Also Mention that “Who Can Apply” This Feature Ensure that you are Eligible or Not. Subscribe Our Website For Every Day getting Latest Free Sarkari (Government) Jobs Alert. If U have any Doubt about this Vacancy, You Can ask anything through the (F) Comment From Below or You Can also Submit Contact Form.
Organisation : Exim Bank
Start Date for Application Apply Online: Already Started
Last Date for Apply Online: As Soon as Possible
General / OBC / EWS : Rs. 600/-
SC / ST / PWD : Rs. 100/-
Payment Method – Credit, Debit Card, and Net Banking.
○ Candidates must not have exceeded 25 years (UR/EWS), 28 years (OBC-NCL) and 30 years (SC/ST).
○ All details mention in Official Notification link is given below.
Apply Mode : Online
Vacancy Details Total : 60 Post
Salary : Rs. 40,000 monthly stipend
Selection Process :-
○ Candidates for Management Trainee posts through Exim Bank Recruitment 2020 will be done through Written Test and Personal Interview as Started in the Exim Bank Recruitment 2020 Notification.
Candidates Selected for Management Trainee through Exim Bank Recruitment 2020 will be paid a monthly Stipend of Rs. 40,000.
Job Location : Across India
Who Can Apply : All India Candidate
Education Qualification / Eligibility :-
○ MBA / PGDBA with Specialist in Finance or Chartered Accountants (CA) : Degree in Law / LLB : Post-Graduate in Economics with Specialisation in International Trade : B.E / B.Tech Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology / Electronics & Communication Engineering : Post-Graduate (any discipline) from a Recognized University / Institution as Specified in the Exim Bank Recruitment 2020 Notification.
How to Apply Form
1. Candidates applying for Management Trainee Posts through Exim Bank Recruitment 2020 must register Online on the Official Website and Submit their application on or before December 31 2020.
2. Candidates must Read the official Notification Carefully from the official Website.
3. If This is an Online Vacancies, Click on The Link Below or Visit the Official Website.
4. Kindly Check and Collect the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Adress Details, Basic Details.
5. Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment From – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
6. Do Not Forget to Upload the Correct Photograph and Signature (Read Earlier Instruction).
7. If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submited. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
8. Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
9. If You are Still Facing Any Problem Comment on Post Given Below.
Apply Online : Click Here
Download Notification : Click Here
Official Website : Click Here
We Hope You Like This Alert If U like This Post To Please don’t Forget to Share on Social Media.