IB ACIO Recruitment 2020
Post Of Name :- Assistant Central Intelligence Officer-Grade II / Executive
Information :- The Intelligence Bureau (IB) under the Ministry of Home Affairs Government of the India has Released a IB ACIO Recruitment 2020 Notification inviting Online application from eligible and interested Indian Nationals for filling Two Thousands (2,000) Vacancies to the Post of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer-Grade II / Executive i.e, ACIO-II / Executive in IB through direct Selection to be Posted across India on a full time basis. All Complete Information about Application Process, Important Dates, Selection Process, exam pattern, Application Fees, Age Limit, Admit Card, Eligibility, No. of Vacancies, Pay Scale and Important Link Here. We Also Mention that “Who Can Apply” This Feature Ensure that you are Eligible or Not. Subscribe Our Website For Every Day getting Latest Free Sarkari (Government) Jobs Alert. If U have any Doubt about this Vacancy, You Can ask anything through the (F) Comment From Below or You Can also Submit Contact Form.
Organisation : Intelligence Bureau
Start Date for Application Apply Online : 19/Dec/2020
Last Date for Apply Online : 09/Jan/2021
General / OBC / EWS : Rs. 600 (Rs. 500 Processing Charges + Rs. 100 Examination Fees)
SC / ST / Ex-SM / Female : Rs. 500 (Rs. 500 Processing Charges + No Examination Fees)
Payment Method – Credit, Debit Card, and Net Banking Or Offline SBI challan mode.
For SC / ST Age Limit : 18 to 32 Years
For OBC Age Limit : 18 to 30 Years
Apply Mode : Online
Vacancy Details Total : 2,000 Post
|Category||No. Of Vacancies|
Salary : Rs. 44,900 to Rs. 1,42,400 per month under Level 7
Selection Process :- Written Examination / Interview
Job Location : Across India
Who Can Apply : All India Candidate
Education Qualification / Eligibility :-
○ Candidates Should have Completed Graduation or Equivalent from Recognized University / Institute and Should have Knowledge Computers.
How to Apply Form
1. Candidates applying for IB Intelligence Officer Recruitment 2020 through IB ACIO Recruitment 2020 must register Online on the Official MHA IB Website and Submit their application on or before 09 January 2021 till 11:59 pm.
2. Candidates must Read the official Notification Carefully from the official Website.
3. If This is an Online Vacancies, Click on The Link Below or Visit the Official Website.
4. Kindly Check and Collect the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
5. Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment From – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
6. Do Not Forget to Upload the Correct Photograph and Signature (Read Earlier Instruction).
7. If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submitted. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
8. Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
9. If You are Still Facing Any Problem Comment on Post Given Below.
Register Online : Click Here | Apply Now
IB Intelligence Officer Recruitment : Click Here
Download Notification : Click Here
Official Website : Click Here
We Hope You Like This Alert If U like This Post To Please don’t Forget to Share on Social Media.