NTPC Recruitment 2020
Post Of Name :-
1. Executive (Excavation)
2. Executive (Mine Planning – PQR)
3. Head Of Mine Surveyor
4. Asst. Mine Surveyor / Mine Surveyor
Information :- The National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC) a Govt. of India enterprise has invited Online application from qualified and experienced individuals for filling Nineteen (19) vacancies to the Post of Executive (Excavation) Executive (Mine Planning-PQR) Head of Mine Surveyor & Asst. Mine Surveyor / Mine Surveyor through direct Recruitment to be Posted at New Delhi on a full time basis. All Complete Information about Application Process, Important Dates, Selection Process, exam pattern, Application Fees, Age Limit, Admit Card, Eligibility, No. of Vacancies, Pay Scale and Important Link Here. We Also Mention that “Who Can Apply” This Feature Ensure that you are Eligible or Not. Subscribe Our Website For Every Day getting Latest Free Sarkari (Government) Jobs Alert. If U have any Doubt about this Vacancy, You Can ask anything through the (F) Comment From Below or You Can also Submit Contact Form.
Organisation : National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC)
Start Date for Application Apply Online : 16/Dec/2020
Last Date for Apply Online : 30/Dec/2020
General / EWS / OBC : Rs. 300/-
SC / ST / Ex-SM / Female : Rs. 0/-
Payment Method – Credit, Debit Card, and Net Banking.
Maximum Age : 56 Years
For more details – Please Visit the Official Notification link is given in Important Links
Apply Mode : Online
Salary : Rs. 57,000/- to 1,89,000/- per month
Selection Process :- Document Verification / Personal Interview
Job Location : New Delhi
Who Can Apply : All India Candidate
Education Qualification / Eligibility :-
○ Candidates must Possess a Degree in Mechanical, Mining Machinery Engineering Post Graduate Degree in Geology / Applied Geology Diploma in Mining / Mine Survey from a Recognized University / Institute.
How to Apply Form
NTPC Recruitment 2020
1. Candidates applying for NTPC Executive Jobs 2020 through NTPC Recruitment 2020 must register Online on the Official NTPC Website and Complete their registration on or before 30 December 2020.
2. Candidates must Read the official Notification Carefully from the official Website.
3. If This is an Online Vacancies, Click on The Link Below or Visit the Official Website.
4. Kindly Check and Collect the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
5. Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment From – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
6. Do Not Forget to Upload the Correct Photograph and Signature (Read Earlier Instruction).
7. If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submitted. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
8. Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
9. If You are Still Facing Any Problem Comment on Post Given Below.
Register Online : Click Here
Download Notification : Click Here
Official Website : Click Here
We Hope You Like This Alert If U like This Post To Please don’t Forget to Share on Social Media.