RBI Reserve Bank Office Attendant Recruitment 2021
Post Of Name: Office Attendant
Information: Reserve Bank of India RBI is recently invited to an Online Application form for Office Attendant Matric Level Post Recruitment 2021. All Complete Information about Organisation, Important Dates, Application Fees, Age limit, Apply Mode, Vacancy Details, Selection Process, Job Location Education Qualification, How to Apply the Form, and Important Link Here. We Also Mention that the “Who Can Apply” This Feature Ensures that you are eligible or Not. Subscribe to Our Website For Every Day to get Latest Free Sarkari (Government) Jobs Alert. If U have any Doubts about this Job Vacancy, You Can ask anything through the (F) Comment Form Below or You Can also Submit Contact Form.
Organization: Reserve Bank Of India (RBI)
Start Date for Application Apply Online: 24/Feb/2021
Last Date for Apply Online: 15/March/2021
General / OBC: Rs. 450/-
SC / ST / PH Candidates: Rs. 50/-
Payment Method – Credit, Debit Card, and Net Banking.
Minimum Age: 18 Years
Maximum Age: 25 Years
Apply Mode: Online
Vacancy Details Total: 841 Post
Salary: As Per Rule
Selection Process:- As Per Rule
Job Location: Across India
Who Can Apply : All India Candidate
Education Qualification / Eligibility :-
• Candidates Should have Passed Class 10th High School from a Recognized Board / University / Institute.
For more details – Kindly Read the Official Notification link is given below.
How to Apply Form
1. Candidates can be applying for Office Attendant Matric Level Post Recruitment 2021. must register online on the Official Website, and submit their application before 15 March 2021.
2. Candidates must Read the official Notification Carefully from the official Website.
3. If This is an Online Vacancy, Click on The Link Below or Visit the Official Website.
4. Kindly Check and Collect All Documents – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
5. Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment From – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
6. Do Not Forget to Upload the Correct Photograph and Signature (Read Earlier Instruction).
7. If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submitted. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
8. Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
9. If You are Still Facing Any Problem Comment on Post Given Below.
Download Notification: Click Here
Official Website: Click Here
We Hope You Like This Alert If U like This Post To Please don’t Forget to Share on Social Media.