SSC CGL Recruitment 2020
Name of Posts :-
1. Assistant Audit Officer in India & Account
2. Assistant Account Officer in India Audit & Account
3. Assistant Section Officer
4. Assistant in Central Vigilance Commissioner
5. Assistant in Intelligence Bureau
6. Assistant in Ministry Of Railway
7. Assistant in Ministry of External Affair
8. Assistant Audit Officer
9. Assistant in AFHQ
10. Assistant in other Ministry
11. Assistant in other Ministry/Department
12. Inspector of Income Tax
13. Inspector in Central Excise
14. Inspector Preventive Officer
15. Inspector Examiner
16. Assistant Enforcement Officer
17. Sub Inspector in CBI
18. Inspector of Post, DOP
19. Divisional Accountant
20. Statistical Investigator Grade II
21. Inspector in Narcotics Bureau
22. Auditor in C & AG
23. Audit in CGDA
24. Auditor in CGA & etc
26. Accountant / JA in CGA
27. Senior Secretarial Assistant
28. Tax Assistant in CBDT
29. Tax Assistant in CBEC
31. Sub Inspector in Narcotics Bureau
32. Sub Inspector in NIA
Information : Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has Conducted the Combined Graduate Level (CGL) examination for the appointm,ent of Grade “B” and “C” category Candidates in Various government ministries, department and of offices. The exam is Conducted in 4 Stages Called tiers. The first two levels will be conducted online and the next two will be offline exams. The entire Process of registration and Communication will be Online through the Official Website of SSC CGL. Before the final Selection of the Candidates, each Stage of SSC CGL exam must be qualified go to the next one.
You will Find Complete Information about Application Process, Important Dates, Selection Process, exam pattern, Application Fees, Age Limit, Admit Card, Eligibility, No. of Vacancies, Pay Scale and Important Link Here. We Also Mention that “Who Can Apply” This Feature Ensure that you are Eligible or Not. Subscribe Our Website For Every Day getting Latest Free Sarkari (Government) Jobs Alert. If U have any Doubt about this Vacancy, You Can ask anything through the Comment From Below or You Can also Submit Contact Form.
Organisation : Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Start Date for Apply Online : 28/Dec/2020
Last Date for Apply Online : 31/Jan/2021
Admit Card : Notified Soon
Exam Date Tier I : 29/May/2021
General / OBC : Rs. 100/-
SC / ST / All Female / PH : Rs. 0/- (Nill)
Payment Method – Credit, Debit Card, and Net Banking or E Challan (Offline)
Minimum Age : 18 Years
Maximum Age : 32 Years
Age Relaxation is Applicable as Per Rules.
Apply Mode : Online
Salary : Good Salary As Per SSC Rules
Selection Process :-
- Written Exam
- Tier I
- Tier II
Job Location : Across India
Who Can Apply : All India Candidate (Male & Female)
Education Qualification / Eligibility :-
○ Candidates Should have Passed Graduate in Any Subjects like (B.A, B.com, B.sc, Be/Btech and Other) From Recognized University or Institute.
Fore More Details – Please Visit the Official Website Link is given Below
How to Apply SSC CGL Recruitment 2020
1.Candidates must Read the official Notification Carefully from the official Website.
2.If This is an Online Vacancies, Click on The Link Below or Visit the Official Website.
3.Now Register Yourself instead of Filling All Your Details Like Personal Details, Education and Fee.
4.Do Not Forget to Upload the Correct Photograph and Signature ( Read Earlier Instruction).
5.If This is an Offline Vacancy, then fill the Form Carefully and attached all Your Documents.
6.Now Send it to Address Given From Normal or Speed Post.
7. Now Keep Your Eyes on this Website For Updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
8.If You are Still Facing Any Problem Comment on Post Given Below.
Apply Online : Link Activate on 28/12/2020
Download Notification : Click Here
Official Website : Click Here
We Hope You Like This Alert If U like This Post To Please don’t Forget to Share on Social Media.