SSC MTS Exam Details – State Preference Code, Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, Education Qualification, & More
The Staff Selection Commission issued a notice on the recruitment of multi-tasking staff for different ministries and departments of the Indian government. Since recruitment is carried out in different departments of the central government, the work location can be anywhere in India. Before applying for recruitment, candidates need to check the SSC MTS selection process 2021. To be selected for the 2021 SSC MTS recruitment, candidates must meet all eligibility criteria set for them before they can pass all exams. Candidates must pass Paper-I, Paper-II, and Document verification. SSC cares about the comfort of aspirants, which is why they offer the SSC MTS State Priority Code option. Here in this, we will be looking at the eligibility criteria for MTS with the steps on how to SSC MTS State Preference Code and also useful information about the SSC MTS Result.
Eligibility Criteria SSC MTS 2021
Candidates must meet the minimum SSC MTS eligibility criteria set for candidates to be eligible to participate in the 2021 SSC MTS recruitment.
1: SSC MTS Nationality
- Candidates must be domiciled in India to be eligible to participate in the SSC MTS recruitment.
- He/she should be the subject of Bhutan or Nepal. Or they may be a Tibetan refugee who came here before January 1, 1962, intending to settle here for the foreseeable future.
2: SSC MTS Age Limit Criteria
- Candidates should be at least 18 years old and the maximum age must be 27 years old.
- As of January 1, 2021, the above age must be met.
3: SSC MTS Education Qualification
Candidates who wish to take the 2021 SSC MTS exam must have the following minimum academic qualification.
- They must have passed the preparatory (level 10) or equivalent examination of the Accreditation Board.
- Candidates who do not qualify for the exam will not be eligible to take the exam.
Candidates need to obtain certain documents for document verification, such as preparatory/secondary school certificates, educational qualification certificates, etc. as well.
Steps To Fill SSC MTS Preference Code 2021
It is very important to choose the right code in the right place and we have given steps to help you guide through the process.
Step 1: First, visit the SSC official website to apply for the MTS exam.
Step 2: Click on the highlighted “Register Now” link and proceed to apply online.
Step 3: Fill in all your general details, such as name, date of birth, father’s and mother’s names, etc., and then click Submit.
Step 4: After submitting the form, the automatically generated application ID and password will be sent to the email ID and contact number you submitted in the general details.
Step 5: Log in again from the same portal for the registration process’s second step.
Step 6: Here, first you will be required to upload your passport size photo and signature in the required size and format.
Step 7: Now you will have to fill in the academic qualifications and required documents.
Step 8: Submit the details of your preferred center in the next column.
Step 9: Now you will have to select the SSC MTS State Preference Code, make sure you are very careful while filling the designated spaces. Make sure that no changes are allowed after the form is submitted.
Step 10: You can click “Submit Now” to submit your application and make the payment. You will now be done with the application process.
Process After Receiving the SSC MTS Result 2021
- After the SSC MTS Result, is released in 2021, the SSC board will release the final list of merit.
- Candidates who will be shortlisted in the final list of merit will be recruited to participate in SSC MTS 2021.
- There may be few candidates on the waiting list.
- After about a month, the board will announce the list of more candidates again to be selected from the waiting list.
Final words: We Hope you Like this Alert. If you like This Post To, Please do not forget to share it on Social Media. I hope this article is helpful for you.