TATA TIFER Recruitment 2020
Post Of Name :-
1. Engineer Trainee
2. Technical Assistant
3. Administrative Assistants
5. Laboratory Assistants
7. Administrative Trainees
Information : Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR) has invited applications for the post of Engineer Trainee, Clerks, Assistant and Other Posts. All Complete Information about Application Process, Important Dates, Selection Process, exam pattern, Application Fees, Age Limit, Admit Card, Eligibility, No. of Vacancies, Pay Scale and Important Link Here. We Also Mention that “Who Can Apply” This Feature Ensure that you are Eligible or Not. Subscribe Our Website For Every Day getting Latest Free (Government) Jobs Alert. If U have any Doubt about this Vacancy, You Can ask anything through the (F) Comment From Below or You Can also Submit Contact Form.
Organisation : Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR)
Start Date for Application Apply Online : Already Started
Last Date for Apply Online : 31/Dec/2020
General / OBC : Rs. 0/- (Nill)
SC / ST / PH : Rs. 0/- (Nill)
For All Candidates : No Fees
Minimum Age : 18 Years
Maximum Age : 38 Years
Apply Mode : Online
Vacancy Details Total : Various Post
Salary : Rs. 16,000/- to Rs. 54,165/-
Selection Process :-
1. Skill Test
2. Online Test
3. Online Interview
Job Location : Across India
Who Can Apply : All India Candidate
Education Qualification / Eligibility :-
Engineer Trainee :
○ BE / B.Tech (Electronics & Communication / Electronics) from a recognized Institute / University with minimum 60% marks.
Technical Assistant :
○ Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized University / Institute with aggregate of 55% marks, Proficiency in Word Processing / data base / accounting Procedures.
Administrative Assistants :
○ Graduate Degree in Commerce from a recognized University / Institute with aggregate of 55% marks Proficiency in Word Processing / data base / accounting Procedures.
○ Graduate in Commerce / Finance from a recognized University / Institute with aggregate of 50% marks and Knowledge of typing and Knowledge of use of Personal Computers and applications-supported by Certificate from the government recognized Institutions.
Laboratory Assistants :
○ NTC (Electronics) with aggregate of 60% marks awarded by NCVT OR NAC with aggregate of 60% marks awarded by NCVT.
○ 10th or Equivalent (Central / State Board Examination). Valid License for driving heavy
Administrative Trainee :
○ Graduate from a recognized University and Knowledge of typing & use Personal Computers and Applications.
For more information – Please Visit the Official Notification link id given below.
How to Apply Form
TATA TIFER Recruitment
1. Candidates are encourage to apply online at http://tinyurl.com/ncra2020. Those who cannot apply online, can submit hard copy in the prescribed format, in a Sealed Cover Superscribing the Post applied for on the envelop to the Administrative Officer, NCRA-TIFR, Post Bag 3, Ganeshk hind, Pune University Campus, Pune 411007. Application received Online / by Post after the last date will not be considered. For details such as advertisement, application format experience etc. visit at http://tinyurl.com/ncra2020.
2. Candidates must Read the official Notification Carefully from the official Website.
3. If This is an Online Vacancies, Click on The Link Below or Visit the Official Website.
4. Kindly Check and Collect the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
5. Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment From – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
6. Do Not Forget to Upload the Correct Photograph and Signature (Read Earlier Instruction).
7. If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submitted. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
8. Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
9. If You are Still Facing Any Problem Comment on Post Given Below.
Apply Online : Click Here
Notification : Click Here
Official Website : Click Here
We Hope You Like This Alert If U like This Post To Please don’t Forget to Share on Social Media.