UPPCL Recruitment 2021
Post Of Name :- Assistant Engineer (Trainee) Civil
Information :- The Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL), under the Govt. of Uttar Pradesh, has invited Online application from Eligible and interested candidates for filling Eleven (11) vacancies to the post of Assistant Engineer (Trainee) Civil through direct selection to be Posted in Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh in india on a full time basis. The Online registration-cum-application process towards the same starts from 05 january 2021 onwards and closes on 27 january 2021. All Complete Information about Application Process, Important Dates, Selection Process, exam pattern, Application Fees, Age Limit, Admit Card, Eligibility, No. of Vacancies, Pay Scale and Important Link Here.
We Also Mention that “Who Can Apply” This Feature Ensure that you are Eligible or Not. Subscribe Our Website For Every Day getting Latest Free Sarkari (Government) Jobs Alert. If U have any Doubt about this Vacancy, You Can ask anything through the (F) Comment From Below or You Can also Submit Contact Form.
Organisation : Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL)
Start Date for Application Apply Online : 05/Jan/2021
Last Date for Apply Online : 27/Jan/2021
OBC-NCL / EWS / UR / : Rs. 1,000/-
SC / ST : Rs. 700/-
Payment Method – Credit, Debit Card, and Net Banking.
Minimum Age : 21 Years
Maximum Age : 40 Years
Apply Mode : Online
Vacancy Details Total : 11 Post
Salary : Rs. 59,500 per month
Selection Process :- Written Examination-Computer-Based Test (CBT) / Interview
Job Location : Allahabad
Who Can Apply : All India Candidate
Education Qualification / Eligibility :-
○ Candidates applying for UPPCL AE Jobs 2021 through UPPCL Recruitment 2021 Possess a Degree / Diploma in Civil Engineering discipline from a recognized University / Institute as Specified in the UPPCL Recruitment 2020 Notification.
How to Apply Form
1. Candidates applying for UPPCL Engineer Posts through UPPCL Recruitment 2021 must register Online on the Official UPPCL Website from 05 January 2021 onwards, and Submit their application on or before 27 January 2021.
2. Candidates must Read the official Notification Carefully from the official Website.
3. If This is an Online Vacancies, Click on The Link Below or Visit the Official Website.
4. Kindly Check and Collect the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
5. Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment From – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
6. Do Not Forget to Upload the Correct Photograph and Signature (Read Earlier Instruction).
7. If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submitted. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
8. Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
9. If You are Still Facing Any Problem Comment on Post Given Below.
Apply Online : Click Here
Download Notification : Click Here
Official Website : Click Here
We Hope You Like This Alert If U like This Post To Please don’t Forget to Share on Social Media.